Saturday 27 August 2011

Kareena to Wed Sooner

Kareena Kapoor announced her marriage shortly. She admits her success in her career and  love life. As the fans and public are eagerly awaiting about her marriage plans,she replys  calling marriage an "eventuality she can't escape", she will get married sometimes.She is quite upset about the rumours about her wedding date made and other such intimate details " I don't known from  where these rumours originate from time to time.Marriage is definitely on the cards.But I have been working non-stop.Currently, the focus for me is my next  movie Bodyguard,which releases on Id" she says....

Her movie Bodyguard and rivalry with Katrina Kaif.... she says,"I have no issues with katrina ,She was approached to perform an item number in Bodyguard.And as decided ,she did the cameo and i played my bit.It was very clear.So where is the scope for rivalry or animosity ? We share a cordial equation."



No comments:

Post a Comment