Monday 29 August 2011

Swann Eyes Sub-Continent

England spinner Graeme Swann admitted that he had a relatively easy summer outing at the Indian batsman when India was whitewashed 4-0 in the test series. He is also hoping to do well in the one day series as well against the world champions. "If you take The Oval game out of it, I have had my easiest summer ever. 


I have just stood at second slip watching Jimmy Anderson, Chris Tremlett and Stuart Broad take all the wickets," said Swann. But Swann knows that he will have a tough time in the series coming up in the next 18th months. " I know I will be looked upon as the main weapon in the sub-continent and expected to be among the wickets".We have to prepare very hard for the series in the sub-continents. "Sri Lanka is the hardest place to get wickets, but I know I can bowl well there. It will be a litmus test for the team," Swann added.

No comments:

Post a Comment