Tuesday 30 August 2011

T-Town Actresses Secret Mantras

 


Tollywood stars diet mantras from brisk walking to yoga to eating right and beinging positive. To be fit and healthy every actresses follows her own diet chart, when they are working out they follow the diet chart what they eat and drink. Actresses like Ileana and Trisha credit themselves for their good looks for being positive and stress-free mind. Both Ileana and Trisha do jogging and yoga to keep themselves in shape and eat all kinds of food. “Luckily, I don’t put on weight easily, that’s enough for me to keep fit.Although,I am a foodie and gorge on sea food delicacies, even a 15-minute brisk walk burns calories.” adds Ileana. Meanwhile Trisha keep herself fit,” I have always tried to maintain my weight. I do indulge in all kinds of food, but only in moderation. Yoga has been my fitness mantra and I try to squeeze in time for a few asanas, if I am shooting out doors.” says Trisha.Genelia D’Souza prefers juices and drink lots of water.”She eats small meals every 2 hours and avoids junk food as much as possible. She drinks water and juices and that’s her fitness secret.”Mamta Mohandass avoids oily and carbohydrate-rich food takes fruits and salads as her diet.”Clam mind and positive energy, Meditation keeps my mind calm and swimming keeps my body in shape, since a great body is a combination of peaceful mind, positive energy and workouts. “says  Shriya.

No comments:

Post a Comment