Sunday 18 September 2011

Ajay’s buddy bonding


Ajay Dengv family and chahita friends are close to his heart, now he is known to be man of few words. But for a change, asked him about his bollywood buddies. In his buddies list his rascals co-star is certainly top where A jay is concerned.”Sanjay (Dutt) is my buddy. He has always stood by me .And I’ll go out of my way to be there for him.”Ajay says in his intense, straight forward way, “I’ve learned so much from him…I used to be very short-tempered-until Sanjay taught me how to hold it in.” Another actor is Salam Khan “We’ve done cameos in each others’ home production. That should give you an idea of the bonding between us.”Ajay says, adding “None of us believe in forming camps. We’re friends and that’s about it. I’ve worked with lots of different filmmakers without any hang-ups.”
But Ajay was silent on the subject of Shah Rukh,Ajay ?

No comments:

Post a Comment