Saturday 3 September 2011

T-Town Stars Thank God for the Roles


Tollywood stars are all set to follow in the footsteps of their legendary predecessors who popularized mythological and devotional roles. Middle-aged stars like Balakrishna, Venkatesh and Nagarjuna with different destination  roles like lover boy and action are in the footsteps of their lengendary’s.Balakrishna says”Probably,it’s in our genes and I am excited to done the revered role  and I am looking forward to enthrall my following. My father has been my inspiration”.Nagarjuna serves with variety to the audience, “I was always fascinated with experimenting and really enjoy taking up new challenges. Invoking legends and justifying their screen avatars is easier said than done. My latest role of Shirdi Saibaba is another milestone for me and I intend to come out with flying colour”.Venkatesh in the role of Swami Vivekananda “Ageing is a natural process. The show must go on and we have to take the next step. A role of Spiritual master gives me a break from monotony and it’s high time for me to switch gear”.
With new Avatars will the stars regain their shine?

No comments:

Post a Comment