Wednesday 21 September 2011

“Dippy’s hot” John


Sexy John Abraham, describes these days, single and ready to mingle are pretty much the words. In his new release “Force”, he is showing  off his toned new look, the actor is riding a tidal wave of female adulation, when asked him about the one women he’d like to grab the attention of, reply comes:”I think Deepika Padukone is hot! She’s simple and unassuming – a combination that I find appealing.”John does seem to have a penchant for athletic dusky women.”I like women and I respect them a lot, “John says.”I would never say or do anything that would hurt a woman.”Coming back to the subject of films though, John has been a long wait between his previous releases and force. Younger actors like Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan having two releasing every year? Does the wait ever unnerve him,” Force is a good film, and I didn’t mind waiting for it. Honestly, I don’t feel threatened by or insecure about other actors. I wish Ranbir and Imran the very best. I’m not the kind who gets jealous when others do well. I’m secured in my own space.” Says John

No comments:

Post a Comment